On Superbowl Sunday we decided to give Brady a haircut. He just couldn't see the game well with all that hair in his eyes! He was a trooper for a few minutes and let Sam cut his hair. Most of his hair just grows straight down the middle of his head and showed itself in the shape of a mohawk when he was younger. After giving him a trim, the mohawk has made a comeback!

Definitely time to lose some hair! I personally love the long wisps hanging over his ears.

Gearing up...

Sam cuts his own hair for the most part and has a little more expertise in boy hair than I do, so he had the duty of chopping Brady's hair.

Get me out of this chair!

Please....

Mommy tried her own hand at cutting Talia's hair. I think I did an okay job, but I'm sure a true hair stylist would beg to differ.

Not too shabby!

The finished look!
No comments:
Post a Comment