Friday, August 7, 2009

Brady at 17 mos.

Brady is now 17 mos. old and so fun! He is all boy- he loves to wrestle, roll around, and dive onto people. He has quite a few words and can usually tell us what he needs or wants. He loves to snuggle with his blanket and rubs it on his nose- so sweet!



He LOVES to eat and sleep! I joke that my name is not "Mama" but "cracker". He knows that I supply the food & snacks and calls for a "cracker" often when he sees me! His record for consecutive sleep is almost 18 hours at one time- we actually had to wake him up at noon! Wonder what the teenage years are going to bring!






2 comments:

James and Molly said...

What a cutie! I didn't think anyone liked to sleep more than me...but it sounds like Brady does! Your Hawaii trip looked fun. Any plans to be in Seattle around Christmas this year? We'll be there for 3 weeks.

Shilo said...

What a little champ! I can't believe that 18 hour sleep-a-thon! Go Brady! :) Is he going to be tall like his sister?
Hugs and love,
Shilo