Monday, November 10, 2008

Ten on Ten

"A photo taken once an hour for ten consesecutive hours on the tenth of each month". I have seen this idea on several other blogs and I love it! It's a great way to peek in on my day and it's great for me to take time to acknowledge the small and big blessings of my day!


8:30am- my morning cup of coffee...this is what helps get me out of bed!


9:30am- My little man's mohawk


10:30am- who wants to come over for some chips & guacamole?


11:30am- our bowl of nature...Talia is constantly bringing in rocks and leaves from outside...she is our nature girl!



12:30pm- our dining room picture...I'm ready to jump into it with my husband!


1:30 our piano- we LOVE it when daddy plays for us



2:30pm- I love to burn candles...especially during Fall and Winter. They make my house smell so good and it feels cozy.


3:30pm- the start of something delicious!



4:30pm- I wish I could take a nap!




5:30pm- Talia's choice of Spiderman for Halloween always makes me laugh!

No comments: