"Amazing" is the word that comes to mind when I think of our trip to Uganda, Africa. Sam, Talia and I had the priviledge of traveling to Uganda from October 1-15th with two other members from our church- Pastor Matt Fitzwater and Debbie Gardner. Brady stayed with Grandma Carol & Grandpa Forrest in Seattle which worked out conveniently for us b/c we had a layover there.
We have over 650 pictures, so as not to bore you, we have edited them down and I will post them in groups over several days. This group is some of our travel to Uganda, Dan & Loring's place (these guys are the missionaries from our church that we worked with), and the guest house, Grace Palace, where we stayed.


1 comment:
Awesome! I am so happy for you guys that you had that opportunity and experience! I know you were a blessing to the folks there!
And I love your new background! So pretty!
Love you so much!
Shilo
Post a Comment