In order to get Brady's room all ready for him, we had to switch over all the nursery furniture to his room and get Talia some new furniture. Our friend Roby Bass is building Talia a storage bed. We are really excited because Roby makes beautiful furniture (I asked him to make Sam a dresser for his 30th birthday and it turned out to be amazing). In the mean time, some other friends of ours loaned us this twin bed. Talia was thrilled to be getting a big girl bed. We picked out the comforter together and she couldn't wait for us to wash it and get it on her bed.

Saying "Goodbye" to my nursery

One last snooze in the crib

I can make my new bed by myself

Welcome to my new "crib"
2 comments:
FabUlous! :) Talia is such the big girl & big sister now.
I think Talia'a room looks great- love the pictures of her- what a big girl!
Post a Comment